What To Do After An Accident
After you’ve been injured in an accident, it’s normal to be overwhelmed. Depending on the severity of your injuries you may be faced with difficult choices about your future. You need a law firm that will fight for you every step of the way. Surdez & Perez P.C. has helped clients throughout New York who have suffered. Let us help you when it matters the most.
There are a few things you can do immediately after an accident.
- Call the police. Even if there are no serious injuries, you will want documentation for your insurance company and your case. Make sure you are honest with them about everything that you remember happening.
- Take pictures. This can be used as evidence in your case. Whether they are images of the injuries you have suffered or of the crime scene, these can be extremely helpful when filing a claim.
- Exchange information with everyone involved. Whether it is the one who caused the accident or any potential witnesses, the more the better. Typically, the police officer will gather this information, however, you can do this as well.
- Seek medical attention. It’s important to talk with a doctor who can help you with any injuries you may have suffered. Keep all of this information as well, as we can use it in your case.
- Continue to document anything important. Whether you remember something randomly or have been contacted about the accident, write it all down. Our attorneys will help you take all of this information and build the strongest possible case.
Act Today; Call Our Office Now.
All of this is important in terms of both your health and your future. Our firm is here to help you every step of the way. Whether it is fighting in court or negotiating a settlement, put your trust in a firm that puts you first. Contact our office in Astoria today at 800-315-1885 or fill out our contact form.